Pramod Engineering, based in New Delhi, is a fastest growing firm offering high end post-press (binding) machinery/equipment.
The company is a division of Delhi Press magazines (estd 1938), a leading publisher of 32 magazines in 9 languages. More than 4 million magazine copies have been printed in the advanced technology Delhi Press and its here the root of Pramod Engineering lie.
We are dedicated to design international quality standards and cost-effective post-press machines. We are a trusted manufacturer of Flow-line with 4-auto-feeders + stitcher in-line ejector, Three-knife-trimmer, Stitch-Star flow-line multi-head stitchers, Stitch-Star stand alone double-head DH II, Stitch-star signature gatherer, Glory Signature Gatherer upto 30 stations, etc.
We can provide demo of the offered machines at the customer location.
Flowline machines is designed for printed products centre stitching. It can easily produce up to 120,000 books in a day in 2 full shifts. The design includes:
- Automatic signature feeders
- 6 head saddle wire stitches up to 560 mm
- Inline 3-knife trimmers having 4th knife option to design 2-up copies, up to 560mm
2. 6-head saddle stitcher is perfect for making of note book up to 6 movable heads stitching copies of 670mm spine length copies. These machines are the most suitable for designing text and note book. Production can be easily done up to 120,000 stitched sections in a day in 2 full shifts.
3. Side gathering machines are ideal for collating and stitching having side stitching solution. This can be expanded up to 36 stations perfect for collating copies that may lead to thread sewing sections or binding operations. It can easily produce 90,000 book blocks in 2 full shifts per day.
4. 3-knife trimmers having 15 cycles perfect for integration or stand alone operations along with auto delivery. 80mm is the pile height of the cut.
5. Paper Drilling is designed for automatically drilling reams of paper up to 4 drill heads.
6. Web Stacker is used for stacking forms coming from the web offset press. This eases the forms handling tasks from the press to the binding department. For this, we have 3 different models.