Pramod Engineering provides high tech binding machines for textbooks, magazines, periodicals binding, etc. We have successfully done more than 250 installations all over the nation and abroad.
Pramod Engineering, based in New Delhi, is a fastest growing firm offering high end post-press (binding) machinery/equipment.
The company is a division of Delhi Press magazines (estd 1938), a leading publisher of 32 magazines in 9 languages. More than 4 million magazine copies have been printed in the advanced technology Delhi Press and its here the root of Pramod Engineering lie.
We are dedicated to design international quality standards and cost-effective post-press machines. We are a trusted manufacturer of Flow-line with 4-auto-feeders + stitcher in-line ejector, Three-knife-trimmer, Stitch-Star flow-line multi-head stitchers, Stitch-Star stand alone double-head DH II, Stitch-star signature gatherer, Glory Signature Gatherer upto 30 stations, etc.
We can provide demo of the offered machines at the customer location.
Flowline machines is designed for printed products centre stitching. It can easily produce up to 120,000 books in a day in 2 full shifts. The design includes:
- Automatic signature feeders
- 6 head saddle wire stitches up to 560 mm
- Inline 3-knife trimmers having 4th knife option to design 2-up copies, up to 560mm
2. 6-head saddle stitcher is perfect for making of note book up to 6 movable heads stitching copies of 670mm spine length copies. These machines are the most suitable for designing text and note book. Production can be easily done up to 120,000 stitched sections in a day in 2 full shifts.
3. Side gathering machines are ideal for collating and stitching having side stitching solution. This can be expanded up to 36 stations perfect for collating copies that may lead to thread sewing sections or binding operations. It can easily produce 90,000 book blocks in 2 full shifts per day.
4. 3-knife trimmers having 15 cycles perfect for integration or stand alone operations along with auto delivery. 80mm is the pile height of the cut.
5. Paper Drilling is designed for automatically drilling reams of paper up to 4 drill heads.
6. Web Stacker is used for stacking forms coming from the web offset press. This eases the forms handling tasks from the press to the binding department. For this, we have 3 different models.
With our knowledge and expertise, we understand the requirements of our clients and deliver the best range of Binding Machines to the clients. This enables us to successfully cater to the extensive industrial requirements and made us the foremost choice of the clients.
Some of the factors which makes us the best among other market players are:
- International quality standards
- Compliance of ethics & environmental norms
- Industry leading prices
- Rich vendor base
- Wide distribution network.
Most Popular Products
Latest Trade Offers
Exercise Notebook Making machine for centre stitching of printed products. Production can be up to 120,000 books per day in 2 full shifts. The config..
TrimStar is a heavy-duty inline 3-Knife Trimmer manufactured using advanced engineering skills and a new dynamic design. It incorporates precision sid..
These Stitching Heads For Saddle Stitcher capable or procuring up to 8000 copies per hour. Take upto 20 huage wire. Loop stitch is also possible. Spar..
Side gathering machine with 18 stations, capable of collecting 18 forms together, with a speed of 5000 copies per hour. The machine is equipped with a..
PRAMOD ENGINEERING All Rights Reserved.